Hogan Lovells Application 2020/21

MZ

Esteemed Member
Forum Winner
Oct 7, 2020
Hi! As Hogan Lovells recruit on a rolling basis and their deadline is at the end of this month, is it worth me starting an application right now?

I'm assuming this is for TC (since their vac scheme deadline already passed), in which case, I definitely don't think it's too late. From what I can tell, they haven't started properly reviewing TC applications yet since they're currently recruiting for their vacation schemes, and no one has received an AC invite so far so I think you've got a pretty good shot.

Reactions: hopefullawyer123 and AlRJ

Bethany

Star Member
Dec 30, 2020
I got rejected by hogan lovells last year and still got an offer this year. Its not the end by any means.
My fingers are crossed for next year! It’s such a shame grad recruitment don’t give feedback, as they told me I had done well on the WGT but was unsuccessful based on my app. I honestly felt my app was good, so now I’m sure where I’ve gone wrong, which isn’t helpful in understanding what I need to change haha.

• 🤝
Reactions: AlRJ and JayB

JayB

Legendary Member
May 16, 2019
My fingers are crossed for next year! It’s such a shame grad recruitment don’t give feedback, as they told me I had done well on the WGT but was unsuccessful based on my app. I honestly felt my app was good, so now I’m sure where I’ve gone wrong, which isn’t helpful in understanding what I need to change haha.
Hey Bethany, may I ask when you applied? :)

Best of luck with your remaining apps!!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.