Please indicate the status of your Irwin Mitchell application post-VI.

• Total voters

Ameliaa

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Jan 4, 2022
I had fooled myself into believing that those who hadn't heard from the London office was because IM was going to invite us for the AC, considering people had received their PFOs from London weeks ago.

Now I'm even more worried that they're still handing out PFOs and we've been waiting to hear from them for months 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: gdelle

legalgemma

Distinguished Member
Jan 11, 2022
I had fooled myself into believing that those who hadn't heard from the London office was because IM was going to invite us for the AC, considering people had received their PFOs from London weeks ago.

Now I'm even more worried that they're still handing out PFOs and we've been waiting to hear from them for months 🥲
@TCG didn't specify when they heard.. it might have been a while ago and they are just updating the thread now! Don't give up hope

PS @TCG sorry to hear that!

Reactions: TCG and Ameliaa

Ebla4

Standard Member
Feb 21, 2022
Why have I still heard nothing from London!!!! 😩
I think they must’ve just had a lot to do perhaps. I’m sure we’ll hear soon, PFO could be whenever, but if they’re giving 2 weeks notice for AC’s then the latest we could possibly get good news is next Thursday. So either way - we don’t have to wait longer than another week to be put out of our misery ahah

Adamkhattak70

Nov 28, 2021
Has anyone done the AC yet?? I feel like I am massively overthinking it - any tips would be so appreciated!!
I have done my AC for the manchester office, waiting on a response now

Don’t overthink it, just be yourself and try to ensure your answers are natural in the interview as opposed to it sounding scripted. I know IM look for genuinely good people so show enthusiasm! smile & ask questions etc!

The written exercise and discussion task was a lot less intimidating than I was expecting too & regardless of whether I get the offer i genuinely enjoyed the AC.

So just do your research on the firm, give natural responses and im sure you’ll be fine!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.