Please indicate the status of your Irwin Mitchell application post-VI.

• Total voters

Ebla4

Standard Member
Feb 21, 2022
Anyone who didn’t get a PFO still waiting to hear from IM post VI? Still haven’t heard anything from them so not sure if my PFO was missed out based on the person on this forum receiving an AC invite
I’m still waiting to hear from the London Office - haven’t gotten either a PFO or an AC invite yet. They could be doing them in order of when people sent in their VI or something rather than doing all invites + all rejections at once perhaps?

George Maxwell

Administrator
Gold Member
Premium Member
Junior Lawyer 50
Oct 25, 2021
Awesome use of the polling functionality @Praying4TC2022!

If you ever felt like you had the time, writing a post showing others how to use the polling function (perhaps on a standalone thread with screenshots), would be fantastic 🙌. Hearing it from another user rather than a moderator always makes a difference. It would just be great to show others how to use the full extent of the forum's functionality. Something that we as a team have been thinking about for some time!

Absolutely understand if you are not able to though. No pressure at all🤙

Praying4TC2022

Distinguished Member
  • Feb 3, 2022
    Awesome use of the polling functionality @Praying4TC2022!

If you ever felt like you had the time, writing a post showing others how to use the polling function (perhaps on a standalone thread with screenshots), would be fantastic 🙌. Hearing it from another user rather than a moderator always makes a difference. It would just be great to show others how to use the full extent of the forum's functionality. Something that we as a team have been thinking about for some time!

Absolutely understand if you are not able to though. No pressure at all🤙
    Thank you @George Maxwell! I would definitely be open to considering this if it would add value for other users :). Perhaps I can do this once the application season is over ... in readiness for the next application window.

• 🏆
    Reactions: George Maxwell

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.