Please indicate the status of your Irwin Mitchell application post-VI.

• Total voters

babylawyerjo

Gold Member
Premium Member
Jul 17, 2022
just been on the website it says virtual AC dates between February - March.
Ermmm is that for their placement only?

At this point its definitely a PFO if the dates are for the direct TC app as well.

Ameliaa

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Jan 4, 2022
just been on the website it says virtual AC dates between February - March.
Ermmm is that for their placement only?

At this point its definitely a PFO if the dates are for the direct TC app as well.
I applied for the placement but I don't think anyone received an AC for it yet. Some people have got their PFOs. So wouldn't cross yourself off yet :)

Reactions: babylawyerjo

Kimpossible97

Mar 1, 2023
Anyone heard anything back post-vi yet? Looks like this was the week people started to hear back last year!
Hey, I emailed for an update as I was starting to get worried and received the following

We have received an unprecedented number of applications that we are currently screening. We will let all candidates know the outcome of their application as soon as we can.

Hope this helps to put others minds at ease as it did mine!

• 🤝
Reactions: Chlojane and babylawyerjo

Chlojane

Standard Member
Feb 23, 2023
Hey, I emailed for an update as I was starting to get worried and received the following

We have received an unprecedented number of applications that we are currently screening. We will let all candidates know the outcome of their application as soon as we can.

Hope this helps to put others minds at ease as it did mine!
Hopefully soon then! I saw someone received a PFO yesterday so might possibly hear back by next week!

Reactions: Kimpossible97

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.