KENNEDYS SQE TRAINING PROGRAMME

or235

Star Member
Feb 15, 2021
Yes I got an email, they said they will update my application. I hope they do too, although I'm a bit worried because the application questions were different for the SQE programme compared to the normal TC I think? And I'm unsure how they would assess me fully for a TC when my application was so targeted towards health specifically? Unless they are weighing more heavily on the SST perhaps!
Same boat here!

Reactions: ab1147

zara elles

Valued Member
Dec 24, 2020
Are they really going to reply to every one in a day or two? I thought they would send emails out gradually throughout the week. Now starting to think that they’re still deciding whether they even need the vacancies for these roles either

ab1147

Esteemed Member
Jan 21, 2021
They could be just releasing all the rejections/VI invited simultaneously. Or it could just be another “we aim to be in touch by the end of W/c the 1st of March” ...
I agree, I think they will want to release it all at the same time to make it a bit more fair perhaps? Since everyone has been waiting for ages

ab1147

Esteemed Member
Jan 21, 2021
I just asked if my application could be considered for the training contract 2022 and they said they will update the the application! I think it’s definitely worth dropping HR an email!
I was just wondering, does your CV mail now say your application is for the 2022 tc? Mine still says its for the SQE healthcare so worried it hasnt been updated?
Just logged into cvmail and my status as changed to Video Interview (Birmingham). Anyone else?
Congrats! Mine hasn't updated yet for London

Reactions: avvaloz

zara elles

Valued Member
Dec 24, 2020
I applied for professional liability in birmingham london and taunton and my birmingham one had changed to VI on cv mail also! I hope this is correct as it’ll be the first interview i’ve got :) Good luck everyone !

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.