Kennedys TC 2025 & SQE

Legalstalker

Legendary Member
Premium Member
  • Oct 9, 2023
    @Legalstalker How was the SST? I’m doing mine tonight!

The test provider is Capp

- There are 4 sections divided into office locations; London, New York, Hong Kong and Sydney.
    - Each section has about 10 questions or so.
    - These are an alternate mix of most likely least likely situations about a construction company
    - as well as that scale where you chose which behaviour is like you
    - once you’ve finished the 4 sections you’ll think you’ve finished the test but you haven’t you’re then hit with Watson Glaser questions
    - conclusions, assumptions and arguments

There are about 2 scenarios per a Watson Glaser section.

I found the Watson Glaser section pretty easy seeing as I’m generally terrible at them.

I tried to answer based on their values so I’m not confident in how I did lmao

Haven’t received a feedback report just yet

Last edited:

LB24

Esteemed Member
    Sep 26, 2023

- There are 4 sections divided into office locations; London, New York, Hong Kong and Sydney.
    - These are an alternate mix of most likely least likely situations about a construction company
    - once you’ve finished the 4 sections you’ll think you’ve finished the test but you haven’t you’re then hit with Watson Glaser questions

I found the Watson Glaser section pretty easy seeing as I’m generally terrible at them.

Thanks very much! You don’t have to have your camera on at any point do you?

Reactions: Legalstalker

Uniknownx

Distinguished Member
    Feb 25, 2022

I tried to answer based on their values so I’m not confident in how I did lmao

I received my report - looked all good, there will always be one negative that you can improve on so don’t be disheartened if you see it!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.