Lydia

Star Member
Nov 5, 2020
I could have sworn that on the AC for the Manchester TC they said this was the last stage of the application process.
I am pretty certain for the London TC there isn't a partner interview and this is mainly for the SQE route - may not be the same for Manchester but I would assume they would do same route for all TC's

Blue1789

Jan 30, 2023
Its the thought that if I had to wait 6 weeks to get a PFO that is lowkey getting to me 🥹 *manifesting TC offers for us*
I know; it’s so hard not to hover over your phone all day. I am trying to also keep in mind that they are opening their applications for the 2025 TC’s in May, so I am hopeful that they will get back to us (hopefully this week) before the next application round starts!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.