Aggie022

Standard Member
Mar 5, 2022
Hey, did you find out anything about the type of mini assessments?
Hey, I have been searching myself. Only thing I have come across are these which I am pretty sure most of us would have seen whilst prepping. If I find anything later on will send immediately.

Good luck and congratulations to all those who got an AC invite.

For those that did not make it, please do not give up and continue to give your best in other applications and something will surely come through so far as you stay focused and believe in yourself :)

Kali

Mar 3, 2021
Hey, did you find out anything about the type of mini assessments?
From my experience at last years AC. The mini assessments are like in tray exercises and they are timed, so I would recommend getting used to reading and digesting large sums of info. However, the AC content may differ this year so still cover all grounds.

MartineA

Star Member
Jan 25, 2022
From my experience at last years AC. The mini assessments are like in tray exercises and they are timed, so I would recommend getting used to reading and digesting large sums of info. However, the AC content may differ this year so still cover all grounds.
Hi Kali, thank you so much for your advice. From your experience did you have to have any technical/industry knowledge to be able to complete the tasks?

Kali

Mar 3, 2021
Hi Kali, thank you so much for your advice. From your experience did you have to have any technical/industry knowledge to be able to complete the tasks?
Your welcome, honestly no I just ensured I read the info and understood the questions that were asked and answered them based on the info provided. My advice would always be know your strengths (major one is no one is you, you bring something different to everyone else) and be yourselves as you had made it this far. Smile, be friendly ask the trainees a good question(s).

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.