Lilz

Esteemed Member
Dec 16, 2020
Nope not yet. Hopefully we can hear back today or later this week ☺️. I think as well that some interviews were postponed as well as the fact that it’s closer to the end of the tax year so last minute work would have come up for them too
Yeah hopefully☺️☺️! It’s been like 4-5 weeks now though, so I’m just feeling very impatient!

FK7991

Jun 21, 2021
I got the call this afternoon - London 2023 TC offer for direct TC 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 absolutely in shock right now!

There was no final partner interview for me but I don’t know if that’s the case for other offices! My AC was 7th March so hang in there if you haven’t heard yet - keeping everything crossed for you all!!

Last edited:

KceeCan

Distinguished Member
Junior Lawyer
  • Dec 28, 2021
    I got the call this afternoon - London 2023 TC offer 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 absolutely in shock right now!

There was no final partner interview for me but I don’t know if that’s the case for other offices! My AC was 7th March so hang in there if you haven’t heard yet - keeping everything crossed for you all!!
    Congratulations! 👏👏 👏

zara elles

Valued Member
    Dec 24, 2020
    I got the call this afternoon - London 2023 TC offer 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 absolutely in shock right now!

Omg CONGRATULATIONS!!!

MartineA

Star Member
    Jan 25, 2022

Wow congratulations - you deserve it 👏👏👏 🎉 🎉🎉🎉

Jazzy1789

Mar 9, 2022

Congratulations, this is amazing news!!! I hope you will be celebrating tonight!!

• Love
    Reactions: FK7991

KceeCan

Distinguished Member
    Junior Lawyer
  • Dec 28, 2021
    Just out of curiosity, did they send an email to ask when the best time is to call or did they just call with no warning?

@FK7991 Oh sorry ignore the message! They sent me an email to ask when the best time to discuss. I thengot the call for the TC offer! 🥲😭

No Partner interview as well.

Hopefully everyone starts hearing back soon and hoping for good news for everyone! 🙏🏼🤞🏽

FK7991

Jun 21, 2021
    @FK7991 Oh sorry ignore the message! They sent me an email to ask when the best time to discuss. I thengot the call for the TC offer! 🥲😭

No Partner interview as well.

Hopefully everyone starts hearing back soon and hoping for good news for everyone! 🙏🏼🤞🏽
    Omg CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!! 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 So happy for you!!! I hope you're doing something to celebrate today in the sunshine!!! Are you London TC too??

(I got a phonecall out of the blue so glad you had some advance warning haha).

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.