KceeCan

Distinguished Member
Junior Lawyer
  • Dec 28, 2021
    Omg CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!! 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 So happy for you!!! I hope you're doing something to celebrate today in the sunshine!!! Are you London TC too??

(I got a phonecall out of the blue so glad you had some advance warning haha).
    Aw congratulations everyone. Soo happy for you guys😭😭😭
    MANY CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! Very very very well deserved!!!!
    Thank you all! 🥰 I’m reallt rooting for you all to get your chosen roles! 🤞🏽

KceeCan

Distinguished Member
    Junior Lawyer
  • Dec 28, 2021
    Omg CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!! 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 So happy for you!!! I hope you're doing something to celebrate today in the sunshine!!! Are you London TC too??

(I got a phonecall out of the blue so glad you had some advance warning haha).
    Thanks! Will definitely celebrate once my partner gets home from work! Hope you’re celebrating too!

Yes - London 2023 TC too so will see you next year if you accept the offer 🥳

• Love
    Reactions: FK7991 and MartineA

MartineA

Star Member
    Jan 25, 2022
    No it was an actual rejection. Having said that. I’m more relieved that I finally got a decision rather than waiting!
    Yes I agree. I thought I would feel a lot worse about it because I don’t have any more applications. But it’s definitely not the end of the world. Good luck to everyone else still waiting 🤞🤞🤞

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.