zara elles

Valued Member
Dec 24, 2020
Yes I agree. I thought I would feel a lot worse about it because I don’t have any more applications. But it’s definitely not the end of the world. Good luck to everyone else still waiting 🤞🤞🤞
No it was an actual rejection. Having said that. I’m more relieved that I finally got a decision rather than waiting!
Have them emailed you? I haven’t heard anything yet 😭😭 Very nervous now but least the wait is finally over !

Lilz

Esteemed Member
Dec 16, 2020
I got the call this afternoon - London 2023 TC offer for direct TC 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 absolutely in shock right now!

There was no final partner interview for me but I don’t know if that’s the case for other offices! My AC was 7th March so hang in there if you haven’t heard yet - keeping everything crossed for you all!!
Omg congratulations!! 👏 👏

• Love
Reactions: FK7991

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.