KceeCan

Distinguished Member
Junior Lawyer
  • Dec 28, 2021
    Hi - anyone doing a TC in 2023 and is still studying or will need to study the LPC? Does Kennedys provide a maintenance grant? I know they pay for the LPC but wasn’t sure on a grant and how much it would be. Thanks!!

FK7991

Jun 21, 2021
    Hi - anyone doing a TC in 2023 and is still studying or will need to study the LPC? Does Kennedys provide a maintenance grant? I know they pay for the LPC but wasn’t sure on a grant and how much it would be. Thanks!!
    Hey, yes they do 😊 I think it’s £7,000 - not sure when it gets paid though!

FK7991

Jun 21, 2021
    Thank you! Are you still studying the LPC or haven’t started it yet? I’m in the middle of doing my LPC so I’m not sure whether I qualify got a grant or just the LPC reimbursement.
    So sorry, I didn’t see this! I haven’t started it yet - I would imagine there would be a grant for the second year of study too though? Probably worth checking with them if you haven’t already!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.