Latham & Watkins Video Interview

Sbxo

Jan 26, 2020
Hi ,

I did the video interview from what I can remember the questions are along the lines of
- what do you think makes a successful business can you name one
- what practice areas are you interested in and why?
- what skills can you bring to L&W ?
- something along the lines of with economic and political uncertainty what are challenges our client faces?
- I cannot remember the last one but I think it wa something along the lines how would you stand out as a trainee at L&W

• ℹ️
Reactions: Long Dinh and hlaws20

RB99

Star Member
Dec 27, 2019
Hi ,

I did the video interview from what I can remember the questions are along the lines of
- something along the lines of with economic and political uncertainty what are challenges our client faces?
- I cannot remember the last one but I think it wa something along the lines how would you stand out as a trainee at L&W
Thank you! Really appreciate it.

hlaws20

Star Member
  • Jan 15, 2020
    Hi ,

Thanks for that, really helpful stuff!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.