LPC LLM suggestions

Asmee DC

Valued Member
Future Trainee
Jan 17, 2019
Hello! I'm doing the LPC LLM at BPP this upcoming September and would love any insight/suggestions on which LLM option I should undertake. The firm I have a TC with is sponsoring me but they have no preference as to which LLM route I take.

BPP offers 2 options:

1.LLM Commercial Legal Practice — demonstrate the advanced commercial awareness that firms demand by completing two additional business modules

2. LLM Professional Legal Practice — enhance your knowledge of legal practice by researching and writing one practitioner-focused project

I would really appreciate any guidance in choosing one of these options. I'm open to taking either, but would like to weigh the pros/cons of both! Thanks! Do you have any suggestions @Jessica Booker?

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.