Norton Rose Fulbright Training Contract Application 2025

Update on status of application post-psychometric tests

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ghassen

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Oct 24, 2022
Just wondering ! Is it okey to use same arguments and examples from my cover letter for the TI. Will the interviewer have access to my application and find out it’s annoying to repeat things ?

aytenlabib

Aug 10, 2023
Just wondering ! Is it okey to use same arguments and examples from my cover letter for the TI. Will the interviewer have access to my application and find out it’s annoying to repeat things ?
It seems like a good idea to recall what you wrote in your cover letter plus some new info! Its good to do both as there have definitely been new updates since applications closed so make sure to demonstrate both.

Reactions: Ghassen

Louise59

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
  • Feb 13, 2023
    Hi everyone! Just offered a TI invite. If anyone has any advice on the structure of the interview/ how best to prep - please let me know :). Would greatly appreciate any advice & best of luck to everyone awaiting application responses :)
    Hi - it’s around four questions. Prepare motivational and situational questions!

Good luck for your TI

• Love
    Reactions: robmaxtwist

M0M007

Legendary Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Apr 6, 2023
    Guys sorry for this silly question But my TI is 4pm GMT according to the NRF portal. Now on Google 4pm GMT is 5pm London time so is my TI 5pm then London time?. Is this correct?

Ghassen

Legendary Member
    Premium Member
    Oct 24, 2022
    Yes even I had this question actually. Can someone please clarify? Thank you!😊
    Forget about the difference of time between GMT and BST because I almost ruined it yesterday. I had my interview 10:30 GMT, which is 11:30 UK time. Luckily, I was at home and preparing on my desk ( 5min ago I was busy) and I received a call 10:30 UK time, which is an hour earlier than expected.
    So I guess, the time planned is the UK time.

M0M007

Legendary Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Apr 6, 2023
    Forget about the difference of time between GMT and BST because I almost ruined it yesterday. I had my interview 10:30 GMT, which is 11:30 UK time. Luckily, I was at home and preparing on my desk ( 5min ago I was busy) and I received a call 10:30 UK time, which is an hour earlier than expected.
    So I guess, the time planned is the UK time.
    Appreciate u telling us! Hope it went well for you!!

Reactions: Ghassen

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.