Norton Rose Fulbright Training Contract Application 2025

Update on status of application post-psychometric tests

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rollon23

Jul 19, 2023
Congrats to those who have progressed to the next stage!! I completed the test on Sunday so not sure whether I should just expect a PFO since others have been contacted today. Does any know whether they sort through the test according to the day you sit it or the date of the original application?

Kevin1234

Star Member
Aug 1, 2023
Congrats to those who have progressed to the next stage!! I completed the test on Sunday so not sure whether I should just expect a PFO since others have been contacted today. Does any know whether they sort through the test according to the day you sit it or the date of the original application?
Hopefully it’s based on the date of the original application… congrats to those who have been invited to the interview. Please do continue to let us know when you received your invitation! Thanks :)

amrita6399

Valued Member
Premium Member
  • Jul 13, 2023
    I got through to the psychometric testing stage. Got an email about it today. It has a test called Arctic Shores. Can someone tell me what it is? Is it a game-based assessment?

Louise59

Legendary Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
  • Feb 13, 2023
    I haven't received my reply other than the standard generated one after submitting my application, should I be worried? I just joined this thread and this is my first time applying so I'm confused about how it goes.
    Hi - not all WG invites are sent on the same day so there is still hope you may receive a WG invite :)

Also the Watson Glaser test invite is not automatic, so they do a first screening.

If you are successful following the WG test, you will receive an invite to a telephone interview.

Hope that helps to understand the recruitment process at NRF.

stone’sthrow

Esteemed Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
  • Nov 9, 2019
    Hi - not all WG invites are sent on the same day so there is still hope you may receive a WG invite :)

Also the Watson Glaser test invite is not automatic, so they do a first screening.

If you are successful following the WG test, you will receive an invite to a telephone interview.

Thanks! At which stage in the process is the Arctic Shores test?

Reactions: MPSMM

lawninja00!

Standard Member
    Aug 3, 2023

Thank you so much! The poll only has options post WG so I thought the majority of people had received the WG email. When do you think they'll send out WG emails till? Next week?

Louise59

Legendary Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
  • Feb 13, 2023
    Thank you so much! The poll only has options post WG so I thought the majority of people had received the WG email. When do you think they'll send out WG emails till? Next week?
    I do not know 100% but I would say it is probable to receive an invite next week. When did you apply ? :)

I would say if you look at last year's forum thread (Direct TC) using the search function you might find the last date applicants received invites! I did that with some firms to get an idea of the timeline :)

reece92

Premium Member
    Aug 6, 2023
    Hi everyone; my first time posting here. Those arctic shores tests 😭. This is my second time applying for a training contract; I applied to Clifford Chance but failed the WG last time. This time I applied to NRF and White & Case. Thankfully this time, I passed the WG and the Game based assessment and on to the telephone interview. I joined TCLA to help with the WG, and I'm shocked at how much I need to learn about commercial awareness. All of this is new to me, so Im working my way through the TCLA courses and trying to learn as much as possible. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.