Update on status of application post-psychometric tests

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

al97

Esteemed Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
May 30, 2023
I could be wrong but it’s meant to be both. If you’re located in the UK, it’ll be in person. If not, then it’ll be online.
Thank you this is so helpful! Also, does anyone know what the AC is comprised of? From what I learned, AC involves a written exercise, negotiation exercise, 1-hour interview with two partners. But some firms (Freshfield) has AC as a standalone stage, only if you do well on all the exercises at AC, you will be scheduled for the final round interview (probably some day later). Does anyone know how NRF works?

Reactions: aytenlabib

aytenlabib

Aug 10, 2023
Thank you this is so helpful! Also, does anyone know what the AC is comprised of? From what I learned, AC involves a written exercise, negotiation exercise, 1-hour interview with two partners. But some firms (Freshfield) has AC as a standalone stage, only if you do well on all the exercises at AC, you will be scheduled for the final round interview (probably some day later). Does anyone know how NRF works?

So there’s actually a lot of info on the corporate law academy for the NRF AC. Check this link out, it should be helpful but I’m not sure how up to date it is. I expect we’ll receive more information if we’re invited to complete the AC.

Reactions: Kevin1234

sxw517

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
  • Sep 20, 2021
    When I participated in the AC for a direct TC during the last cycle, it consisted of a negotiation exercise involving two applicants on each side, a case study exercise presented to a senior associate, and a 1-hour interview with two partners. However, my experience was virtual. Based on information I have gathered from various posts this year, it appears that the AC format has changed to in-person, potentially leading to a completely different process...

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.