PGDL at BPP vs. GDL at ULaw

NourJ

Esteemed Member
Future Trainee
Jan 1, 2020
Hello everyone! I am currently stuck between choosing the PGDL at BPP and the GDL at ULaw. If anyone has any advice on which would be best that'd be great! I am an international student from a non-UK university so I am leaning towards doing it online but I am not too sure yet. The PGDL seems more interesting because its shorter and it has an additional Company Law module but its also more expensive. I was wondering if it is worth it? Thank you so much!

Daniel Boden

Legendary Member
Trainee
Highest Rated Member
  • Sep 6, 2018
    Hello everyone! I am currently stuck between choosing the PGDL at BPP and the GDL at ULaw. If anyone has any advice on which would be best that'd be great! I am an international student from a non-UK university so I am leaning towards doing it online but I am not too sure yet. The PGDL seems more interesting because its shorter and it has an additional Company Law module but its also more expensive. I was wondering if it is worth it? Thank you so much!
    You can do the law of organisations (basically company law) as an option at ULaw so if that's your main concern then I'd do it there for the cost factor tbh

• 🤝
    Reactions: NourJ

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.