Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    As I also always say, my first vacation scheme was from a firm where I submitted my application about 30 minutes before the midnight deadline.

Obviously, there is an opportunity cost to factor into the equation, but if you have the time then I'd go for it.

Reactions: Eledoya and BWSM201

KStudent

Dec 24, 2018
    Hi all, this may be a silly question but I'm new to writing up a vac scheme application. In the work experience section of Addleshaw Goddard's app, are they asking for my employers role/position level or my role and position level? I've attached a screenshot.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-01-04 at 17.17.25.png
      Screen Shot 2019-01-04 at 17.17.25.png
      196.6 KB · Views: 50

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
    Staff member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Hi all, this may be a silly question but I'm new to writing up a vac scheme application. In the work experience section of Addleshaw Goddard's app, are they asking for my employers role/position level or my role and position level? I've attached a screenshot.

Hey - they’re asking for yours.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.