RonRod13

Distinguished Member
Nov 18, 2023
They interview every day except Friday. I think we can expect a reply any day during the week. When did you do your interview and how’d you find it?
i agree. they did say two weeks, but idk whether to expect a reply on Friday or any day during the week? Do you know if they interview all through the week or only on specific days?

RonRod13

Distinguished Member
Nov 18, 2023
Yeah literally everyone I know that did the interview last week got rejected too and they also said they had really good interviews. I only spoke to 4 people but I really think we just didn’t have the best odds since most of the offers were sent out during Nov-Jan. Yeah they’ll be in touch with us to give us feedback

starfish1

Jan 24, 2024
Yeah literally everyone I know that did the interview last week got rejected too and they also said they had really good interviews. I only spoke to 4 people but I really think we just didn’t have the best odds since most of the offers were sent out during Nov-Jan. Yeah they’ll be in touch with us to give us feedback

yeah I suppose you're right- march does seem quite late for firms to interview, just things you can't control I guess :)

starfish1

Jan 24, 2024
though i suppose if they really wanted to accept us they would've given us an offer for a later cohort, not sure what to think till we get feedback lol

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.