Slaughter & May Winter workshop

Law2022

Legendary Member
May 3, 2020
Is there anybody who was successful that has time or would mind having a look at my cover letter? I am trying to reflect on what needs improvement for my next application but I am struggling as I thought my app was quite strong. No worries if not- I understand it’s a bit cheeky of me! Just need some guidance :).

Amy456

Esteemed Member
Oct 5, 2020
Is there anybody who was successful that has time or would mind having a look at my cover letter? I am trying to reflect on what needs improvement for my next application but I am struggling as I thought my app was quite strong. No worries if not- I understand it’s a bit cheeky of me! Just need some guidance :).

Message me!

RubySmithers

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020

I'd also be happy to take a look at it and provide you with feedback. Feel free to PM me.

s.k.o

Star Member
Jan 14, 2019
Hey, I'm looking for any successful person to help review mine, if you don't find anyone, I'm happy to discuss it and see how we can improve!

Tulsi

Jan 1, 2020

Message me, I'm happy to take a look and provide feedback!

Nat000

Esteemed Member
Future Trainee
  • Feb 14, 2020
    Thanks! I just don't want to repeat myself too much. Like should I explain why commercial law and why S&M all over again?

You don't need to change the cover letter much at all. You can keep it pretty much identical to the one you submitted for the workshop, just with tiny updates if anything has changed since you wrote it. Since you have an interview guaranteed it's become pretty much irrelevant.

ze

Dec 2, 2020
    You don't need to change the cover letter much at all. You can keep it pretty much identical to the one you submitted for the workshop, just with tiny updates if anything has changed since you wrote it. Since you have an interview guaranteed it's become pretty much irrelevant.

Thank you so much. This actually really helps.

• 🤝
    Reactions: Nat000

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.