Slaughter & May Winter workshop

Law2022

Legendary Member
May 3, 2020
Has anyone heard back yet since the last round of rejections. I am still waiting.
I am still waiting! I did have an email from them the other day, inviting me to one of their events and my heart sank thinking it was the winter workshop they were talking about! So funny what happens to you when you see Slaughter and May in your inbox. Good luck!

• 🤝
  • Haha
Reactions: Jaysen and Staples

Samantha

Legendary Member
Nov 18, 2020
I am still waiting! I did have an email from them the other day, inviting me to one of their events and my heart sank thinking it was the winter workshop they were talking about! So funny what happens to you when you see Slaughter and May in your inbox. Good luck!

I'm kind of hoping they have sorted through rejections and they're only going to send acceptances now. BUT my luck is not that good

• 🤝
Reactions: Law2022

smct96

Standard Member
M&A Bootcamp
Jul 2, 2020
Hi all also waiting to hear back! I was just wondering what everyone was thinking re. the deadline for SM TC apps and the dates of the workshop? If you get on the workshop are you planning on submitting a TC application just before the deadline to include things from the workshop? Their TC deadline is 11 December and workshop 15-17 I think, so not sure how best to work around that! Best of luck to everyone xx

Amy456

Esteemed Member
Oct 5, 2020
Hi all also waiting to hear back! I was just wondering what everyone was thinking re. the deadline for SM TC apps and the dates of the workshop? If you get on the workshop are you planning on submitting a TC application just before the deadline to include things from the workshop? Their TC deadline is 11 December and workshop 15-17 I think, so not sure how best to work around that! Best of luck to everyone xx

I'm just going to wait for the outcome of mine and then apply right after. Not sure what to change in terms of the cover letter though

Amy456

Esteemed Member
Oct 5, 2020

when did you apply?

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.