Successful Applications

aspiringcatsolicitor

Jun 19, 2023
Hi there,

Was just wondering if anyone had a compilation of successful applications. I have been struggling to get my hands on them and I don't exactly have the money for TCLA premium.

I wouldn't mind it for any firm! Just trying to get a grasp of the writing style and format.

Thanks!

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Hi there,

Was just wondering if anyone had a compilation of successful applications. I have been struggling to get my hands on them and I don't exactly have the money for TCLA premium.

I wouldn't mind it for any firm! Just trying to get a grasp of the writing style and format.

Thanks!
    Hey @aspiringcatsolicitor, if you want to drop us an email at [email protected], we can help if financial issues mean you can't sign up to premium.

• 🏆
    Reactions: sxw517

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.