Taylor Wessing VS questions

NatAsh

Jun 5, 2019
Hi Guys,

I am applying to TW vac scheme and the form is overwhelming. There are 9 questions to answer with 250 word limit (i have listed the ones I need most help with below). Has anyone applied before and can give me some tips please?

1. As a future leader of the firm, what would your approach be to enhancing client service at Taylor Wessing?

2. What types of innovation will drive growth at Taylor Wessing?

3. What is your most significant achievement to date within your academic career? (can I talk about project I have ran during uni?)

Reactions: a_m_1

Holly

Legendary Member
Forum Winner
Nov 23, 2019
Hi Guys,

I am applying to TW vac scheme and the form is overwhelming. There are 9 questions to answer with 250 word limit (i have listed the ones I need most help with below). Has anyone applied before and can give me some tips please?

1. As a future leader of the firm, what would your approach be to enhancing client service at Taylor Wessing?

2. What types of innovation will drive growth at Taylor Wessing?

3. What is your most significant achievement to date within your academic career? (can I talk about project I have ran during uni?)

Hey! May I ask how you completed this and if you have heard back from TW?

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.