TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

bibss

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Nov 28, 2020
Has anyone heard from Hogan? Or know when we can expect a reply? Should we assume we passed the WG if it’s been a month and there’s no rejection here (or am i delulu)
I think if you haven’t heard back it means you passed the WG and they are assessing your application further. I think we will hear in the next two weeks or so

Last edited:

BubbleTeaFan

Gold Member
Premium Member
Sep 4, 2022
I know W&C have sent out a few VIs in the past few weeks for the direct TC application but has anyone heard from them this week? still patiently waiting for my PFO but seems like the firm has just ghosted me😵‍💫
yep, still waiting.. supposedly, we should hear by the end of tomorrow - i think someone on this thread called grad rec and that's what they told them

labrador

• Jun 27, 2023
    Is it normal for law firms to give TC offers after the PGDL starts? I thought they'd decide beforehand since they recruit 2 years in advance and sponsor a lot of people through the PGDL, but that would only give them just over 2 weeks to decide?

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Graduate Recruitment
    Premium Member
    Forum Team
    Aug 1, 2019
    Is it normal for law firms to give TC offers after the PGDL starts? I thought they'd decide beforehand since they recruit 2 years in advance and sponsor a lot of people through the PGDL, but that would only give them just over 2 weeks to decide?
    This can be fairly normal for firms who recruit in the summer window. It’s why a lot of firms have a winter recruitment window though to try and avoid these situations.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.