TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

LL

Star Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Sep 22, 2021
Linklaters direct TC PFO. To anyone who progressed, may I know what percentile you got for the WG? Thank you!
Hello. I was in the 98 percentile and was progressed (it was one of the international TCs though).

I was in the 99 percentile last year and was rejected. I also know people in the 70 percentile but were progressed. I personally don’t think the WG plays THAT much of a role.

• ℹ️
Reactions: Humanoidlawyer and newtothis

Momo

Esteemed Member
Nov 21, 2022
Hello. I was in the 98 percentile and was progressed (it was one of the international TCs though).

I was in the 99 percentile last year and was rejected. I also know people in the 70 percentile but were progressed. I personally don’t think the WG plays THAT much of a role.
wow I see, that's good to know. Thank you! Do you have tips to improve on the capp online test?

Reactions: H7876713131

LL

Star Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Sep 22, 2021
wow I see, that's good to know. Thank you! Do you have tips to improve on the capp online test?
Honestly, I still have no clue how the Capp test works. I always try to be authentic with my answers, but also being mindful of the qualities Linklaters value.

If it helps, my highest attributes were: leadership preference and working with others. My lowest was motivation. It’s hard to decipher how the test works though.

Reactions: Momo

wiinghann

Premium Member
Oct 6, 2022
Hi hi! I just typed my name and personal statement into a Word doc and submitted it along with the application form. Have been progressed to the WG stage (this is for their Asia/London TC) so I guess it should be ok not using the template.
Hi, may I ask if you have progressed to the AC stage and if so is there any advice/tips?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.