TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

mome101

Star Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
  • Dec 30, 2021
    Baker McKenzie TC offer! I am so so thankful for the TCLA community. Any strides I have made in my legal knowledge and achievements, part of that is because of this forum. Please avail all the services and resources that TCLA has because they are really worth it.
    PS. If you need any help in your TC journey, please reach out to me :)

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Graduate Recruitment
    Premium Member
    Forum Team
    Aug 1, 2019
    Baker McKenzie tc offer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Could cry
    Congratulations!

Reese Witherspoon GIF by SAG Awards

Reactions: aspiringlawyerr

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Graduate Recruitment
    Premium Member
    Forum Team
    Aug 1, 2019
    Baker McKenzie TC offer! I am so so thankful for the TCLA community. Any strides I have made in my legal knowledge and achievements, part of that is because of this forum. Please avail all the services and resources that TCLA has because they are really worth it.
    And more amazing news - congratulations!

Standing Ovation Applause GIF by The Voice

HopefulLawyer99

Star Member
    Nov 9, 2022
    Me too! Happy days :)

Phoebe123451

Legendary Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
  • Aug 19, 2022
    Is it true that for Macs, you have to attend an event prior to applying to be successful in the application stage? Or at least that it is very important?
    Hi - I was interested in applying to them and haven't been to any of their events - I hope you don't mind me asking where you came across this info? thank you!!

spamelinazoid

Legendary Member
  • Dec 19, 2021
    Congratulations! When did you do you AC if you dont mind me asking?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.