Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
Realistically those who have not heard back from Bakers should assume they have failed ?
Or best case scenario we are on a waiting list until some offer holders hopefully say no?
Either way why don't they tell us. .
These things take time - it’s not always possible to tell everyone at the same time.

You will hear back eventually, whether you are successful, on a wait list, or have been unsuccessful.

Reactions: spamelinazoid and O

spamelinazoid

Legendary Member
  • Dec 19, 2021
    I think realistically the PFOs for us remaining will come by Friday after they draw them up. Unless they turn out to be like NRF or HL where they just ignore you for 3 months and then tell you they don't provide feedback lol
    For a cohort of 40 trainees across 2 vac schemes and 1 direct TC application route consisting of 5 assessment centres, I dont know if it’s reasonable to assume 3 people getting TCs on 1 day means everyone else automatically got rejected already

Reactions: CallumJR

jrb_law48

Standard Member
    Premium Member
    Junior Lawyer
    Nov 3, 2022
    For a cohort of 40 trainees across 2 vac schemes and 1 direct TC application route consisting of 5 assessment centres, I dont know if it’s reasonable to assume 3 people getting TCs on 1 day means everyone else automatically got rejected already
    Not everyone who got an offer has TCLA, or posts about it, so it could be much more than 3. Also, at my AC, grad recruit said they’ve already given out TC offers to the spring vac schemers. I don’t want to be negative for no reason, but being realistic, I do think there’s a very high chance that they did gave out the offers in one batch yesterday. I really do hope I’m wrong though

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.