Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
Does anyone know what the latest date law firms could get back to us by for 2025 training contract offers? Would it be before the ULAW and BPP courses start?
not necessarily (unfortunately) - sometimes I can be later than this as typically it’s only non law grads who would need to start courses this September.

wz_13

Distinguished Member
Jan 3, 2023
Slightly confused so if anyone could offer insight it would be great- the Clyde's paralegal academy deadline closed a few days ago but they haven't sent a assessment link. I searched online and it seems people did the VI and assessments in March April time, but when the app was open when I applied. Do I just need to wait for the link or did I completely miss out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.