Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
My updates for 2025-26 (my second cycle applying)
- 48 applications- 13 progressed (11 post VI rejections; 2 missed VI deadlines)
- 10 haven't heard back- 25 rejections- 1 virtual interview (yet to give - please pray for my sanity)
The sunk-cost fallacy is so high. I have 6 more firms shortlisted, but should I lowkey just give up?
same... I got put on reserveShoosmiths waitlist (not me, my friend) do you think chances are high of getting onto the AC? First place on the reserve list
I applied to London office and put on waitlist, but given the competitive environment, i take that as a delayed rejection.What Shoosmiths offices have people heard back from? I applied to the London office and haven’t heard back yet.
Sorry to hear this. Hopefully, you'll hear back soon with some good news.I applied to London office and put on waitlist, but given the competitive environment, i take that as a delayed rejection.
still waiting on W&C post VI though incredible someone got invited into TI quickly.
The Civil Service one allows people with previous qualifications as long as they are non law or not achieved recently and qualify you for the graduate apprenticeship. So as I only have a non law degree, I will be learning new material meaning I can do the scheme. I have confirmation from them that I am eligible.I don’t think graduates are eligible for apprenticeships. I believe that the apprenticeship you’re referring to is for people with level 3 qualifications (I.e. no uni degree)
I applied a week before the deadline and still haven't heard back. I might just assume pfoDid anyone apply to w&c on deadline day and heard back/ got a vi invite?
yh I completed sjt last week and haven't heard anything... ik they might be sending out invites in batches so I'll just assume the worst and hope for the best.I applied a week before the deadline and still haven't heard back. I might just assume pfo