TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mome101

Star Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
  • Dec 30, 2021
    Hello! So I have a question. In an M&A case study, when using the firm's departmental approach, what will be the role of the corporate insurance and reinsurance department in the case study? Also, would the insurance team have anything to do with indemnities or would that be under the finance or corporate team?
    Thank you in advance :)

Reactions: Asil Ahmad

time2work

Star Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    M&A Bootcamp
    Junior Lawyer
    Nov 7, 2020
    Does anyone recommend applying to direct TCs even if they come from a non-law background and lack legal work experience ? For context, I am currently working full time and studying the SQE/PGDL part-time and have work experience but not particularly strong experience in the legal field. Any help appreciated :)

Asil Ahmad

Legendary Member
    Premium Member
    Forum Winner
  • Mar 29, 2020
    Does anyone recommend applying to direct TCs even if they come from a non-law background and lack legal work experience ? For context, I am currently working full time and studying the SQE/PGDL part-time and have work experience but not particularly strong experience in the legal field. Any help appreciated :)
    This thread made by @AvniD might be helpful.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.