TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
I’ve been trying to get hold of Slaughter and May to get an early outcome of my interview as I’ve got another offer but I can’t get hold of them- the phone line just goes dead and the reception desk said they couldn’t help. I’ve only got 4 days to get a response before I need to respond to my other offer- does anyone have any advice?
These are the email addresses on their website - I would email them with a title that makes it clear you need an update by the end of this week.

[email protected]
[email protected]

You could also guess the email address for other members of the GR team based on the format above.

chi.c

Feb 11, 2021
omggg I just got the call from Linklaters, I passed the AC for the Singapore-London TC! Partner interviews with the Singapore office next, if anybody could give some tips for this interview (as I've never interviewed with Singapore firms before) I would greatly appreciate it!

So appreciative of TCLA's resources and support as this is the 2nd AC I've passed this cycle and I was really in a rut the past 2 years when I could never get past the final stages.

mome101

Star Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
  • Dec 30, 2021
    Joining the Shearman PFO party like:
    Kacey Musgraves Walking GIF by Paramount+

AP2000

Distinguished Member
  • Feb 22, 2021
    Hey! Did anyone here attend the Future City Lawyers Intro to Private Equity Webinar and would be willing to share their notes or the slides? I was feeling really unwell and couldn't make it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.