TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Standard Member
Nov 14, 2022
Hi all, please can you help with the below?? Which one is correct/sounds the best
1. Herbert Smith Freehills (HSF) clients
2. Herbert Smith Freehills (HSF)' clients
3. For clients of Herbert Smith Freehills (HSF)
4. Herbert Smith Freehills (HSF)'s clients

Favour.Emeka

• Aug 4, 2021
    Hi all, please can you help with the below?? Which one is correct/sounds the best
    Depending on your word count, I would say #3 as it's the only grammatically correct option. However, you could also write "Herbert Smith Freehills' (HSF) clients..."

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
    Graduate Recruitment
    Premium Member
    Forum Team
    Aug 1, 2019
    Add the apostrophe after the s in Freehills and then put the HSF in brackets:

Herbert Smith Freehills’ (HSF) clients

lw2000

Star Member
    Aug 19, 2021
    I'm kind of confused about how to fill out Mishcon's activities/achievements section - are bullet points ok? are we supposed to go into more detail, for example, what skills the different activities taught you? Do music grades count as achievements or would that come under music in general as an activity?

aishaalexandra

Valued Member
    Junior Lawyer
    Aug 3, 2022
    Oh no, I haven't got an offer yet. I haven't even submitted my application🤣 After submitting the application, we have to complete a 5 min automated video interview. I was just wondering how long we get before we have to complete it.
    Im not really sure as this is a different format from my experience with the winter scheme application!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.