TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

HopefulLawyer_x

Star Member
  • Oct 26, 2022
    I’m also still waiting. Did you apply for the summer vac scheme? I’m wondering whether they are processing the spring vac scheme candidates first.
    They are! I applied for the Spring Scheme and on my AC the others had also applied for the spring scheme. They said at the end that they are still going through the VI's for the summer scheme so that if any of us had applied to that, we wouldn't hear back for another month or 2 (not that we had). Hope that helps!

Phoebe123451

Legendary Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
  • Aug 19, 2022
    I'm getting a bit worried about the listings of Baker's AC dates - does anyone know if these dates apply to the direct route? I want to start an application soon but I'm a bit worried it's too late

tulaie

Standard Member
    Dec 16, 2022
    Does anyone know of any student accommodation which allows you to stay from early June? I have followed some of the links here, but they're only available from the end of June onwards and my vacation scheme is the first week of June. Any tips on where to look for accommodation would be really helpful!

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Graduate Recruitment
    Premium Member
    Forum Team
    Aug 1, 2019
    Does anyone know of any student accommodation which allows you to stay from early June? I have followed some of the links here, but they're only available from the end of June onwards and my vacation scheme is the first week of June. Any tips on where to look for accommodation would be really helpful!
    It will be tricky as most students will have their accommodation until mid June. You might want to look at some of the professional “halls” or do living spaces, or just contact the private student halls as they may have availability anyway.

tammin

Standard Member
    Jan 16, 2022
    They are! I applied for the Spring Scheme and on my AC the others had also applied for the spring scheme. They said at the end that they are still going through the VI's for the summer scheme so that if any of us had applied to that, we wouldn't hear back for another month or 2 (not that we had). Hope that helps!
    This makes perfect sense. I genuinely thought my application got lost. I hope your AC went well!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.