Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
Hi!

With a question like this: 'Real or fictional, who is your greatest inspiration and why?"

It's not a very typical 'Tell me a time...' question... Would any others/TCLA team be able to provide directions on how to structure the response please? Let's say my mother is my greatest inspiration.

Thanks a million! :)

@Jessica Booker
It isn't really about structure as such, it's more about explaining why they are your inspiration, rather then who they are. That says a lot about you and who you aspire to be like.

Think of it more like answering "why is the person who is your greatest inspiration, your greatest inspiration"

dd13

Star Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
  • Jan 8, 2022
    Man, I'm a bit confused. I thought they don't assess applications on a rolling basis, yet I haven't received anything from them yet so now I am worrying that they did and I applied too late LOL

kinda confused too, didn't even think people were interviewing yet since the deadline was march 31st
    I'm fairly certain that they are not recruiting on a rolling basis, as I submitted my application very close to the deadline myself. The interview invite was sent out last week, the interview itself was yesterday and the VS invite came today. They might be sending out interviews in batches like some other firms do, but quite frankly I have no idea as I haven't been able to find much online.

Marco Polo

Dec 2, 2022
    I'm fairly certain that they are not recruiting on a rolling basis, as I submitted my application very close to the deadline myself. The interview invite was sent out last week, the interview itself was yesterday and the VS invite came today. They might be sending out interviews in batches like some other firms do, but quite frankly I have no idea as I haven't been able to find much online.
    That's the fastest I've ever seen a law firm conduct their application process hahaha

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.