TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkwillbealawyer

Star Member
Premium Member
  • Feb 21, 2022
    Can someone please advise me on how to enter my exam results on the HSF application - there's just a text box that says "Enter your exams results below (broken down per subject)".

Do they want both GCSEs and A levels there in like a "GCSE Biology - A, GCSE Chemistry - A, ...." format? Or something like "GCSE - A*A*AAA..., A Level - A*A*A*A"

Stasis

Distinguished Member
    Mar 14, 2022
    Can someone please advise me on how to enter my exam results on the HSF application - there's just a text box that says "Enter your exams results below (broken down per subject)".

Do they want both GCSEs and A levels there in like a "GCSE Biology - A, GCSE Chemistry - A, ...." format? Or something like "GCSE - A*A*AAA..., A Level - A*A*A*A"
    I only put my A-Levels as I thought it was part of the A-Level question, but now I am wondering whether I should've entered the GCSEs too...

• 🤝
    Reactions: AvniD

Standard Member
    Nov 14, 2022
    Hi all, please can you help with the below?? Which one is correct/sounds the best
    1. Herbert Smith Freehills (HSF) clients
    2. Herbert Smith Freehills (HSF)' clients
    3. For clients of Herbert Smith Freehills (HSF)
    4. Herbert Smith Freehills (HSF)'s clients

F a v o u r

Star Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
  • Aug 4, 2021
    Hi all, please can you help with the below?? Which one is correct/sounds the best
    Depending on your word count, I would say #3 as it's the only grammatically correct option. However, you could also write "Herbert Smith Freehills' (HSF) clients..."

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Graduate Recruitment
    Premium Member
    Forum Team
    Aug 1, 2019
    Add the apostrophe after the s in Freehills and then put the HSF in brackets:

Herbert Smith Freehills’ (HSF) clients

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.