TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

cherry777

Oct 29, 2022
I had my first ever vac scheme interview following the online app and WG test, it was a telephone interview that was stated to last around 20-25 minutes at the start of the interview, but ended up lasting 11 minutes only. I did answer very awkwardly but I tried not to be too brief. Since this is my first application cycle, I am unsure if this interview being relatively fast is a bad sign that perhaps the interviewer quickly made up their mind I am not an ideal candidate?

if you’re invited to AC, the firm will most likely tell you about the format of the AC. You can also reach out to future trainee solicitors who have recently done the ac on LinkedIn for advice. Lastly there are pages on the tcla forum in which people who have completed ACs at different firms discuss their experiences. Try a quick search using the search tool above.
Thank you so much, I really appreciate it🙃

Reactions: jnice
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.