TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

lik0401

Legendary Member
  • Oct 30, 2022
    I wouldn't really go out of my way to connect with people before the scheme - it would be better to do this during the scheme (it will come across as more genuine).

There is some great advice here:

Convert your vacation scheme into a training contract | The Corporate Law Academy
    Vacation Scheme Guide - Updated for 2019! | The Corporate Law Academy
    (1) Converting your vacation scheme into a training contract - top tips in 2021 | The Corporate Law Academy Forum
    thank you!

Reactions: buibuui

di

Star Member
    Sep 27, 2022
    @Jessica Booker sorry if this has been asked already, but how long would you wait before contacting graduate recruitment to aks about outcome for an AC. It has been over two weeks now.
    Also does the fact that some people have heard back, mean that I should assume a PFO. Thank!

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Graduate Recruitment
    Premium Member
    Forum Team
    Aug 1, 2019
    @Jessica Booker sorry if this has been asked already, but how long would you wait before contacting graduate recruitment to aks about outcome for an AC. It has been over two weeks now.
    Also does the fact that some people have heard back, mean that I should assume a PFO. Thank!
    You can contact them to ask when you will hear back if this wasn't made clear at the assessment centre.

WannaLaw99

• Jan 8, 2023
    I saw that its through Cappfinity which is the platform most firms use for online assessments so i guess it will be quite similar - having to rank what you would do in a situation etc. Some firms also throw in some watson glaser type of questions in the end as well.
    Hi everyone! Do we have till Sunday (as in, Sunday till 10 pm) to do the Shoosmiths Test? @Jessica Booker any thoughts?

Reactions: Cryingtiger
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.