TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubbles

Legendary Member
Jan 19, 2022
Usually I would as well given but as no-one has heard about Spring it does suggest that they will be giving out offers very soon. Have not seen anyone say they have a Spring offer here or Linkedin yet so fingers crossed.
Yeah that's very fair I just said I'm expecting a rejection because I blanked out in my interview hahaha.

Hope we all hear soon!

• 🤝
Reactions: LawBrah

11dunnr

Star Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2022
Usually I would as well given but as no-one has heard about Spring it does suggest that they will be giving out offers very soon. Have not seen anyone say they have a Spring offer here or Linkedin yet so fingers crossed.
The fact that people have been getting Summer offers has made me think it is a PFO as surely they would go through Spring first. Oh well nothing we can do either way

Fd321

Esteemed Member
Premium Member
Mar 3, 2023
The fact that people have been getting Summer offers has made me think it is a PFO as surely they would go through Spring first. Oh well nothing we can do either way
That’s what I thought, although it seems weird that no one seems to have heard of anyone who has an offer for spring?

Gre1234

Mar 7, 2023
I’m waiting post Ac and have seen the firm has made a few offers by the phone. Do they normally call all successful candidates on the same day? Sorry but am really nervous as it is my last chance this cycle. Thank you so much in advance x

This is a bit off-topic, but I want to go to the gym during my spring vac scheme. Up in Manchester, there are gyms for which you can pay for daily/weekly passes. I'm looking online atm and can't really find a gym like this - does anyone have any suggestions in the square mile area?
Maybe try class pass - it’s a free month trial and you can go to classes/ gyms within the city

lawyering

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Junior Lawyer
Oct 29, 2020
CRS just called with a SVS offer! FYI for those waiting, they said that the spring scheme is already full apparently
Congrats!!!!! And thanks for sharing about Spring. Funny how not a single person has posted about Spring offers.

Can I ask when you did the VI?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.