TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

arana11

Jan 7, 2024
thank you! i don't remember the questions in detail but i think it's best to explain what you would do/ what skills you'd draw on and most importantly answer all parts of their questions. good luck!!
thank you! i don't remember the questions in detail but i think it's best to explain what you would do/ what skills you'd draw on and most importantly answer all parts of their questions. good luck!!
No worries! Thank you so much ☺️

EliteWhovian

Legendary Member
  • Dec 8, 2022
    Repeating my Simmons deadline question because I got confused the first time

I was invited to the test on Thursday 28th and starting from tomorrow (aka the 29th), I have ten calendar days to complete the test. Would I be able to do it tomorrow?

I am aware that this is very last minute. Thank you so much in advance

@Jessica Booker

yasmars

Legendary Member
    Premium Member
    Jan 1, 2021

I was invited to the test on Thursday 28th and starting from tomorrow (aka the 29th), I have ten calendar days to complete the test. Would I be able to do it tomorrow?

I am aware that this is very last minute

@Jessica Booker
    I think today is your last day.

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Graduate Recruitment
    Premium Member
    Forum Team
    Aug 1, 2019

I am aware that this is very last minute. Thank you so much in advance

@Jessica Booker
    Ten calendar days is different to working days.

I think unfortunately the deadline would be tonight.

29, 30, 31, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 = ten days

Untilwinter

Legendary Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Dec 21, 2020
    Its probably not much compared to what other people have done but I submitted my 20th application this cycle 😭✨
    I submitted my first app around this time last year and it took me four months to write that app. It took another three to write my second one lol. So while most of those 20 apps are already in the PFO pile, I am really proud I managed to get this far and become comfortable using phrases like 'sparked my interest' and 'intellectual complexities'.

and does anyone have advice for how to choose a topic for explain a current issue question? I read ft and can explain commercial topics but my mind just goes blank when I try to answer that question

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.