Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
Thank you - could I ask, in your experience with Freshfields, was it usually accommodated where possible?
That was a long time ago now and when there were three summer schemes, but yes, we moved people around when we could. It wasn’t always possible though - but in those cases candidates were put forward to direct TC hiring processes instead.

aspiringcatsolicitor

Jun 19, 2023
Honestly I feel the same. I've been waiting for ages to hear about VI now. Bit disappointed as I made it onto open day this cycle which they said was super competitive this year and hoped that would boost my application with firm engagement. I guess open days are ofc never a guarantee but thought it would help at least get a VI! I'm hoping its just taking them ages to get through apps...

Has anyone heard back from Mischon?

bella98

Legendary Member
  • Mar 9, 2023
    Do you guys know if on the TopScore platform for a virtual ACs you’re recorded at all times? Just want to understand the level of composure that I need to maintain ahaha for example - I have a written exercise and a case study interview
    When reading the materials, are they recording? Or just when I join the interview room

Pennine Valley

Esteemed Member
    Nov 18, 2023
    Do you guys know if on the TopScore platform for a virtual ACs you’re recorded at all times? Just want to understand the level of composure that I need to maintain ahaha for example - I have a written exercise and a case study interview
    When reading the materials, are they recording? Or just when I join the interview room
    if your camera light is not on they are not recording you

Reactions: Jessica Booker

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.