Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
September 5th!Congrats! May I ask when you applied?
PFO just nowHas anyone heard from Sidley recently for their winter VS?
Hey, for your CV, did you provide a full breakdown of all your module grades?Finally got the rare contextual from DLA despite applying on the first day. I believe they’re being more strict in slowly screening this year, haven’t even received a test.
I was on DLA’s waitlist last year with only two marks or so off what they required. The CV is just a standard IB/Consulting CV so it’s just your a levls broken down with your maths and science and English gcse just before. The uni bit you have your overall mark with maybe your % in brackets. Then experience, then self start and then extra key skills. Search IB CV for reference. I also attached a cover letter as I did last year very brief, I know they don’t ask but they’re my top 3 firms so I wanted to make the effortHey, for your CV, did you provide a full breakdown of all your module grades?
Yeah, that's what I meant — is the online SJT not stage 2?I think that person is just referring to online sjt lolll (we all got the sjt invite around 2 weeks ago). The online written case study doesn't happen until October (based on their website)
That’s so helpful, thank you!I was on DLA’s waitlist last year with only two marks or so off what they required. The CV is just a standard IB/Consulting CV so it’s just your a levls broken down with your maths and science and English gcse just before. The uni bit you have your overall mark with maybe your % in brackets. Then experience, then self start and then extra key skills. Search IB CV for reference. I also attached a cover letter as I did last year very brief, I know they don’t ask but they’re my top 3 firms so I wanted to make the effort
sorry was this post initial application or the online assessmentPFO just now
I don't have any tips for the SJT other than learn the four values on the careers website. It's as nebulous as every other SJT.Any tips/advice for the Clyde & Co online assessment?