Vacation Scheme Deadlines 2021/2022 - Law Firm List with Opening and Closing Dates

S87

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Sep 4, 2018
Hi guys, can I ask for your opinion on a matter?

I am currently researching and found out that the there is a small intake, organic growth a. It is fair to mention that the organic growth coupled with small intake suggest that the firm invests highly in its trainees 'training?

Reactions: Asil Ahmad

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
Hi guys, can I ask for your opinion on a matter?

I am currently researching and found out that the there is a small intake, organic growth a. It is fair to mention that the organic growth coupled with small intake suggest that the firm invests highly in its trainees 'training?
To me these aren’t really connected. A firm could have an established large intake and still invests heavily into their trainees. Also many firm will recruit trainees but not necessarily invest in them. To me investing is about spending money, time or resource into training.

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Hey All -

Just to flag @BK is continuing to update the list on the first page. If there are any you think we have missed, please do let us know.

Best,
    Jaysen

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.