Vacation Scheme Deadlines 2021/2022 - Law Firm List with Opening and Closing Dates

lawstudent12345

Distinguished Member
Feb 16, 2021
Seeing as A&O's winter VS is opening soon, I was wondering if the questions are usually the same across different application cycles or I should wait for the portal to open before I attempt to formulate my answers?

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    CC Direct TC opened up a few days ago too. Is there a separate thread for TCs or will they be listed in this one?
    We'll start a separate thread for this one soon!
    Seeing as A&O's winter VS is opening soon, I was wondering if the questions are usually the same across different application cycles or I should wait for the portal to open before I attempt to formulate my answers?
    It's always quite tricky to say as some firms vary their application questions year-to-year. As the application is opening soon, I'd personally wait as Allen & Overy have changed their questions over the past couple of years.

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
    Staff member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Hello @Jaysen I was on the Allen and Overy website and their winter vacation scheme application opens tomorrow on 17th August I thought you should update this thread. As it was meant to open today 16th August but they changed the date this morning.
    Great spot Asil, thank you for flagging.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.