Vacation Scheme Deadlines 2021/2022 - Law Firm List with Opening and Closing Dates

D

Deleted member 2707

Has anyone else tried to access application for a number of firms (BCLP/ Shearman) and the application page says all the deadlines have passed? I don't understand if I am looking at the wrong page
They probably haven’t updated the page from last year! Don’t worry the new Dates will be updated soon

ellwilsen

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Oct 27, 2020
Has anyone else tried to access application for a number of firms (BCLP/ Shearman) and the application page says all the deadlines have passed? I don't understand if I am looking at the wrong page
Have you managed to submit your application yet? It still says deadline passed for me. Wondering if it’s worth shooting them an email

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018

Bird&Bird as well as BCLP
    Thanks guys, that's very helpful. The list has now been updated.

future.lawyer

Nov 23, 2019
    Hey does anyone know why on the Macfarlanes Website it states the 2022 vacation scheme deadline is on the 3rd Jan 2022 and that they don't recruit rolling basis. Yet when you go to apply it keeps saying deadline passed?

djqb

Legendary Member
    Sep 6, 2020
    Hey does anyone know why on the Macfarlanes Website it states the 2022 vacation scheme deadline is on the 3rd Jan 2022 and that they don't recruit rolling basis. Yet when you go to apply it keeps saying deadline passed?
    They'll open applications on the 27th of September

And yeah that's a change I remember they used to recruit rolling in previous cycles

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.