Star Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Oct 15, 2022
    Reactions: MPSMM

Zaakir

Valued Member
    May 9, 2023
    Did anyone have a cover letter that was longer than one page? lol I feel like that is an automatic no if it is longer
    I've seen successful WC apps which are 894 words long. It's not about how much you write but the quality of your writing, although the best answers say all they need to say in fewer words. 700-750 words is a good benchmark, considering all of the above.

Reactions: M0M007

FCL25

Jul 26, 2023
    Did anyone have a cover letter that was longer than one page? lol I feel like that is an automatic no if it is longer
    Mine was around a page and a half which I’ve heard is generally allowed as a max which I felt was needed. Really hope this is the case lol!

Seems like people have started to hear back so good luck to everyone who applied :)

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.