TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssolicitorz

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Aug 3, 2021
I applied for Linklaters Direct TC and just logged on to my portal - is says candidate review is complete and the status of my application is 'on hold'.

Does anyone know what this all means?

Reactions: F99
D

Deleted member 24543

I applied for Linklaters Direct TC and just logged on to my portal - is says candidate review is complete and the status of my application is 'on hold'.

me too!!! js says "77% on hold", i've not rly seen people getting any correspondence from linklaters so i guess we just have to wait it out SIGH

Reactions: Hmm123
D

daisy_yawn

Not sure about the direct TC but for a VS application it was 'on hold' for a while until I got my AC invite- don't think it indicates anything, just have to wait it out!

Reactions: MG1996
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.