TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdsou

Distinguished Member
Jul 31, 2021
Hello, I completed the mayer brown simulation before the deadline, but on my portal it says "deadline passed" rather than "finished"... should i email grad rec and confirm if they're received my test results??

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
Hi @Jessica Booker, do you have any tips or resources to suggest for a written exercise and negotiation exercise? Or if anyone else has any advice, that'd would be great!
What type of written exercise is it? Is it more of a case study or a proof reading exercise?

This thread here is particularly useful for negotiation exercises: Definitive Guide to Assessed Negotiations! *Monday Article Series* | The Corporate Law Academy Forum . I would definitely advocate the collaborative approach to negotiating that Jacob mentions more so than the competitive one.

Reactions: letsgetlitt23
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.