TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

BubbleTeaFan

Gold Member
Premium Member
Sep 4, 2022
for Hogan Lovells, were we supposed to receive an automatic WG invite? i applied on the deadline (31st) and still haven't received anything other than a confirmation email

LawGirl2023

Aug 6, 2023
for Hogan Lovells, were we supposed to receive an automatic WG invite? i applied on the deadline (31st) and still haven't received anything other than a confirmation email
A lot of people who applied later haven’t received theirs yet. It’s not literally automatic (I received mine 3 days after submitting the application, my friend received hers 5 days after submitting) but I don’t think they review the application before sending the WG

Reactions: BubbleTeaFan

hw12

Star Member
  • Jun 21, 2022
    A lot of people who applied later haven’t received theirs yet. It’s not literally automatic (I received mine 3 days after submitting the application, my friend received hers 5 days after submitting) but I don’t think they review the application before sending the WG
    They recruit on a rolling basis so I think they might just stop sending WG invites if they hit a certain threshold.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.