TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghassen

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Oct 24, 2022
I am now in a situation that didn't get a rejection post application for Freshfields or a WGT invitation !!! People are getting AC invitations already.
Anyone is in the same boat ?

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Hey everyone, quick question - I am trialling a new section at the top of the forum so we can include important events, announcements and threads (such as the list of training contract deadlines or upcoming webinars). It's the section the arrow is pointing to in the image below.

image.png

I'm keen to get your feedback:

Like it? Let me know by a 👍to this post.
    Dislike it? Let me know by a 👎

wz_13

Distinguished Member
    Jan 3, 2023
    I just wanted to let people know who got rejected from farrers but I emailed Grad rec about feedback and they provided really excellent personal feedback on my application and encouraged me to apply next year. So it might be worth dropping them email if you are thinking of applying next year !!
    Hi, was this post app form or post interview

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Graduate Recruitment
    Premium Member
    Forum Team
    Aug 1, 2019
    hi @Jessica Booker and @laurabeaumont I did a vacation scheme in second week of June and have not heard anything yet. Do you think this is unusual or is it still within the normal timeframe of GR making a decision?

Thank you!
    This can be fairly normal, but you could always get in contact with them to ask when you might hear back.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.